fredag 14 februari 2014

can you see me? do you know i miss you?..


 I wonder where you are                                                        hope it's not too far                                                                     I I think you hear me                                                                    I think you're right here                                                    That's why I have no fear
I wish you could see that i'm okay                                       Your words they took me far                                               I wish you could see that i'm okay                                     That I am moving on
I still remember
Sat on your shoulders
I was too tired to walk
Laughing together
Spring Sunday weather
Ice cream and just small talk
I wish I could see that
Your waiting there for me
I wish I could see you                                                     Smiling back at me
I wish I could see that
You're still here
Watching over me                                                                    
Can you see me?..



2 kommentarer: